Tuesday 20 May 2014



DIY Balloons for any special event! I just love parties (especially themed ones!) and with my 21st happening this year I have been doing lots of research into party decorating (check out my ‘events’ board on pinterest). Whilst ‘researching’ as I call it, its just browsing at photos on pinterest for hours!, I came across lots of awesome ways to spruce up the good old traditional party staple, the balloon. Below are ten of my favourites and are all simple DIY’s (some even feature linked tutorials). 

1 - GOLD DIPPED BALLOONS


2 - BEAUTIFUL BOWS BALLOONS



3 - CONFETTI DIPPED BALLOONS



4 - MACRAME BALLOONS


5 - CLEAR CONFETTI BALLOONS


6 - FLORAL GARLAND BALLOONS


7 - POP UP MESSAGE BALLOONS


8 - POM POMS BALLOONS


9 - TWO TONED BALLOONS


10 - ICE CREAM CONE BALLOONS 


Do you guys have any parties coming up? Going to give any of these DIYs a whirl? Laurel xx

Links Below
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my big balloon and floral garland! Any chance I could get it linked to the original tutorial? http://tikkido.com/node/802

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Thank you for thinking of the wonderful idea! No problem at all, sorry about that, will fix that up straight away :)

      Delete